Day 1 (Day of the procedure)
- Clean the brows 60 minutes after the procedure using wet cotton pad.
- Repeat this step 3 more times (each 1 hour apart). Make sure you wipe in the direction on hair growth.
- Using a cotton tip apply a thin layer of aftercare cream such as Bepanthen or Dr Pickles Tattoo Balm (available from the studio) after the last time you clean your brows.
Day 2 – 7
- Apply a thin layer of aftercare cream 2-3 times a day.
- Avoid any water or steam on your eyebrows however you can gently cleanse your brows with wet cotton pads if needed.
Things to Remember
Do not scrub, pick or wash your brows.
Always administer after care with clean hands.
For the first two weeks: Avoid all cream except for aftercare cream. Avoid exercises that cause excessive sweating, sauna, swimming or facial massages.
For the next 30 days: Avoid direct sun, sunbeds, laser therapy or chemical peels.
- Avoid aggressive/rejuvenating/exfoliating treatments directly on the tattooed area – i.e. peels, laser, microdermabrasion, glycolic acids (just avoid the eyebrows, can be used but with care)
- Avoid UV exposure especially facial tanning, use a sunscreen over the brows – once healed, they can fade fast if exposed to lots of UV rays.
- Avoid exfoliating the area too much – exfoliation = skin renewal = faster fading. Just wash your brows gently.
- Avoid regular brow tinting – the peroxide in the solution will fade your tattoo more quickly. Henna is a better option if you are trying to darken grey/blonde brow hairs – it is much